CSS Triangle Generator
Similar CSS Tools
What is Online CSS Triangle Generator?
CSS Triangle Generator is a free online tool for generating CSS triangles. There is no simple and direct method for creating triangles in CSS. Therefore, it's a little complicated and using an online CSS triangle generator is a good practice for saving time.
Triangles are used for different purposes in CSS such as comment or chat boxes, dropdown menus, header menu indicators etc. Here is a basic example that shows how CSS triangles are used in designs.
Most generic way to produce CSS triangles is to manupilate border widths of a 0x0 HTML element. There are 4 width and 4 color for the border you can determine. By setting these parameters properly, you can obtain a CSS-only triangle easily.
How to use Online CSS Triangle Generator?
You can generate CSS triangles by following these steps.
- First, chose the direction of the triangle. There are 8 options. 4 of them in the corners are 90° triangles, therefore you can not customize their width or height.
- Select the color of the triangle. It may be a solid or an opaque color according to your choice.
- Set width and height of the triangle. You can customize width for triangles pointing up and down and customize height for triangles pointing left and right. 90° triangles can not be customized.
- You can check the triangle in the preview section.
- If everything is ok, you can copy the CSS code for the created triangle by using the "Copy" button.