CSS Background Pattern Generator
Similar CSS Tools
What is Online CSS Background Pattern Generator?
CSS Background Pattern Generator is a free online tool for creating CSS-only background patterns. Developers mostly use images for background patterns, but if you need more performant ways to add patterns to your web page, CSS-only background patterns is the best way to achieve this since image files decreases loading performance of web pages.
Different types of CSS background patterns are available in the tool which are checks, diamonds, grid, dot, cross dots, vertical, horizontal & diagonal lines, vertical, horizontal & diagonal stripes, crosses, triangles, pies, zigzag, zigzag 3d, cubes, circles and waves. You can choose any of them according to your needs in your design, set the sizes and implement directly into your code by copying and pasting the CSS code into your stylesheet. You can use these patterns on your heros, sepetators, fonts, or used coupled with images to give layer effects.
How to use Online CSS Background Pattern Generator?
CSS patterns can be created easily by following the guide below.
- First, select pattern type from the list. Each pattern has a mini preview in the list which gives you opinion about the pattern.
- Select the desired colors that you want to use in your project. There are two of them, one is for the color of pattern shapes and other is for background.
- Set size of the pattern units in pixel. All patterns are formed by using repetative backgrounds. You can set the unit width & height of these units.
- Some patterns have extra settings like dot size or line width. These values may be changed by using related settings.
- After setting all parameters and get the desired background pattern on previews, copy the CSS code and paste it in your codebase.