Similar Text Tools
What is Online Case Converter?
Case Converter is a free online tool for converting text to different cases. If you have a wrongly formatted text you want to convert it to a specific case, online case converter will assist you to perform it immediately.
There are uppercase and lowercase letters in alphabets. You can use either one of them in your text or a mixture. These patterns define different cases. Here is an image showing uppercase and lowercase letters in English alphabet. You can convert cases for different alphabets with Online Case Converter.
Here is a list of available cases with their detailed explanations and examples.
- Sentence Case: First letter of all sentences will be uppercase while remaining will be lowercase. Sentences will be identified with punctuations which ends a sentence such as dot, question mark or exclamation mark.
Example: "This is the first sentence. This is the second one."
- Title Case: First letters of each word are uppercase while remaining will be lowercase.
Example: "This Is An Example For Title Case"
- Uppercase: All letters in the text will be uppercase.
Example: "ALL LETTERS ARE IN UPPERCASE."
- Lowercase: All letters in the text will be lowercase.
Example: "all letters are in lowercase."
- Mixed Case: It is a sequence of one letter uppercase, one letter lowercase for each word.
Example: "OnE LeTtEr UpPeRcAsE, OnE LeTtEr LoWeRcAsE In EaCh WoRd."
- Inverse Case: It is a sequence of one letter lowercase, one letter uppercase for each word.
Example: "oNe lEtTeR lOwErCaSe, oNe lEtTeR uPpErCaSe iN eAcH wOrD."
How to use Online Case Converter?
You can convert you text into any case by following these steps.
- First, paste your text in the text area you want to convert.
- Select the case from the list you want to convert. It converts the text immediately after you select the case. If you modify your text and want to apply the same format again, just use the "Apply" button.
- You can use "Copy" button to copy the converted text into your clipboard. In addition, you can download the output as a .txt file by using the "Download" button.