Bionic Reading Converter
Similar Text Tools
What is Online Bionic Reading Converter?
Bionic Reading Converter is a free online tool for converting your texts into Bionic Reading mode for assisting you on fast reading / speed reading. Bionic Reading is a methodology found by Renato Casutt for helping people to read faster by highlighting initial letters of the words.
In Bionic Reading, the initial letters of the words are highlighted, and the user can read the text faster by just concentrate on the highlighted letters and the remaining part is autocompleted by the brain of the reader. Since your brain is faster than your eyes, total time to read the text is reduced. By using this method, you can increase your efficiency on speed reading and increase your understanding by focusing better than the traditional reading. This method became so popular that people are wondering if it is possible to speed up the reading process by using this method. You can use this tool for basic purposes to see whether it is effective or not.
If you have an article to read and limited time to complete it, you can copy the content of this article and paste it into this tool. Then, you will see that you read faster with this system. Main idea of the system is to make it bolder the first few letters of each word to assist your brain. It triggers a signal in your brain, and it will complete the remaining letters of the word for you.
The image below shows the standard text versus the Bionic Reading mode to illustrate the difference between to reading modes side by side.
How to use Online Bionic Reading Converter?
You can convert your texts into Bionic Reading mode by using the following steps:
- Enter the text you want to convert to Bionic Reading mode into input field.
- Select the fixation amount if needed. Higher the fixation, higher the percentage of highlighted letters.
- If you want higher contrast between the highlighted letters and the remaining letters, you can check "High Contrast" option.
- Use the "Convert" button to start conversion.
- Converted version will be shown after you click the button in the output field. You can read the text there to see if it is effective or not.
- You can click "Full Screen" to see the converted text in full screen mode. Also, you can download the converted text as an image to either share or print it.
- This tool is used the method Bionic Reading developed by Renato Casutt.